Asphalt/ Mod-Bit Roof
Renew Commercial Roofing provides a service that will leave your roof looking better than new, using only the best application on the market. Why replace when you can renew with RCR.
1. Prepare Surface:Pressure wash the old roof surface to eliminate loose material, repair substrate, blisters, and cracks as needed.
2. Seal Seams:Reinforce all roof, vent, duct, and flashing seams and laps with high tensile strength polyester cloth and tape. Saturate with with the appropriate ASTEC Base Sealer.
3. Prime and Seal Surface:Flow on one or two layers of the appropriate ASTEC Base Sealer. This bonding sealer applies as a fluid, filling all cracks, and curing as a seamless, pliable membrane over the entire roof.
4. Apply Core Layer:Flow on the first layer of the appropriate ASTEC Re-Ply Finish. It will bond with the ASTEC Base Sealer and provide a monolithic core base for the final roof surface.
5. Apply Surface Layer:Flow on the final ASTEC Re-Ply Finish layer. The new roof surface will be a seamless, titanium white ply of a highly reflective roofing that is waterproof, pliable, and virtually impervious to airborne corrosives over years of hostile environmental conditions.