Renew Commercial Roofing is the best option to bringing life back to your metal roof when using Astec Re-Ply Solution.
1. Prepare Surface:Tighten or replace loose fasteners. Remove scaling rust and pressure wash to achieve a clean, sound roof surface.
2. Encapsulate Corrosion: Apply Astec B -16-71 Rust Control specially formulated to neutralize and halt further metal roof erosion.
3. Seal Seams & Fasteners: Caulk open seams, Reinforce all seams, flashings, and penetrations with high tensile strength fabric. Saturate with Astec WPM #9 Waterproof Sealer
4. Seal Roof:Flow on Astec WPM #9 Waterproof Sealerover all areas of roof caulking, reinforcing fabric, and fasteners to create a watertight base for the final seamless Astec layers.
5. Apply Core Layer:Flow on the first layer of Astec #900 Ceramic Finish for Metal Roofs. It provides a tough, weathertight, monolithic core layer, bonded over every square inch of the roof surface.
6. Apply Final Layer:Flow on a second layer of Astec #900 Ceramic Finish for Metal. This final application will create a seamless, titanium-white surface of highly reflective, ceramic-embedded roofing that remains waterproof, pliable, and virtually impervious to airborne corrosives over years of hostile environmental conditions.