Renew Commercial Roofing provides a service that will leave your roof looking better than new, using only the best application on the market. Why replace when you can renew with RCR.
1. Prepare Surface:Pressure wash the old roof surface to eliminate loose material, repair substrate, blisters, and cracks as needed. Clean all rubber surfaces with EPDM rinseable primer.
2. Seal Seams:Reinforce all roof, vent, duct, and flashing seams and laps with high tensile strength fabric or BBT Butyl-back tape. Saturate with ASTEC Base Sealer #2000.
3. Prime and Seal Surface:Flow on one or two layers of ASTEC Base sealer #2000 for Rubber. This bonding sealer applies as a fluid, filling all cracks, and curing as a seamless, pliable membrane over the entire roof.
4. Apply Core Layer:Flow on the first layer of ASTEC Re-Ply #2000 Finish Layer. It will bond with the ASTEC Re-Ply Base Sealer #2000 and provide a monolithic core base for the final surface.
5. Apply Surface Layer:Flow on the final ASTEC Re-Ply # 2000 Finish layer. The new surface will be a seamless, titanium white ply of a highly reflective roofing that is waterproof, pliable, and virtually impervious to airborne corrosives over years of hostile environmental conditions.